Sunday, 11 July 2010

The Man Who Moved The Mountain

These images are taken from a 32 page book I created a couple of months ago. I didn't finish it in the end, and I'm not too happy with a lot of it, but here's some bits that I'm happier with. I wanted to use some narrative techniques based on comics and graphic novels, but I didn't want to make it look too much like either. The project has definitely helped me, even if I don't really like the result.


Because I didn't finish the book, I decided to only print it as a dummy, so the quality isn't great, and there are a few mistakes...


Anyway, here's 4 pages, which won't make sense in this order, but you get the idea.






1 comment:

Kyle said...

liking the first one most, got the most colour harmony going on. The bloke fishing is good too