Sunday, 21 March 2010

Ah hahaha...ah hahaha...ah ha...ah ha...newsss

One of my entries for the Lloyds TSB Art of Nurture competition has got through to the regional final, which is exciting, as this is the closest I have ever been to having £5000...

And also, my entry to Nobrow's 'People I've Never Met And Conversations I've Never Had' competition has been chosen, along with 28 other illustrator's pieces, for the book, which is a sequel type thing to Nick White's book of the same name. This is very good news, as I like everything Nobrow have published which I've seen, and they feature some illustrators which I have a lot of respect for. Not sure when the book will be out yet, but in the meantime, here is my entry:


1 comment:

Bett said...

well done, its very good. I saw it on the w.a.f group and had to have a gander...